Monday, July 20, 2009

This week - Gary's Journey

Sunday July 19, 2009: I left Sunday morning for a week long business trip to China and Vietnam. Any updates this week regarding Tesfaye will have to be long distance and indirect reports. Well, I guess that's not totally true, as Nanci has set up a Gmail account for Tesfaye and he has learned how to send emails.

So I was sad to be leaving Tesfaye's smiling face for a week and, of course, the rest of my family. I said my goodbyes to Tesfaye Saturday night even though he did want to get up and say goodbye. Nanci drove me to the airport and I got there reasonably early (for me). It was a very comfortable flight. Justin is going to be flying back to Vancouver a couple of hours after we land, so I was really hoping to somehow be able to coordinate seeing him at the airport for even a few minutes so that I don't have to wait an extra week to see him. We'll see.

No comments: