Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year's wishes from Tesfaye - "about interesting life"

December 26, 2009 email from Tesfaye in response to a "Happy New Year" email from Nanci - Tesfaye's email is a touching reflection by him on 2009, as "the old year is going to past, new year is going to getting" :
Hey mum how are you toooo?
I want to sayjust Merry x mas and happy New year for next week,I wish this New year is great ,safely , successfully ,lovely and healthy ,wealthy for all us .old year is going to past ,new yea[r] is going to getting ,we all wish great year .
Ma I proud all about your message and kindness ,you know what, I am lucky to get you ,you are my life ,if i did not get you and Abba [father} i never get good life in my life , you are my second ma ,who is a kind keep in own house for five months with experiences and who is give a computer ,even it has not Internet connected her .i m using at Internet cafe .
so ma, when I guess this all aboutinteresting life i cant believe it.because how i was/ I was living with disgusting bump, you knew that , now everything is amazing. we know all about that Love Tesfaye
actually are you celebrate X-mas Ma?
As Tesfaye observes, life is interesting indeed. Whether by chance or design, a series of actions and events were set in motion some time ago that led to, as Tesfaye expresses, an amazing transformation in 2009 for Tesfaye and his life, for which both he and we are grateful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a very inspiring and heartfelt new year messages. Happy holidays to all!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this heartfelt new year wishes Tesfaye. Have a great year ahead!