Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tesfaye's family reunion - what an experience!

Wednesday March 3rd, 2010: I am back in Addis Ababa after an incredible visit with Tesfaye to his village for three days, followed by another wonderful day in Gondar with Tesfaye, his first time there. It appears that I got lucky and have access to the blog from here for now, but I don't have time to update now all that happenned.

In the village it was three days of celebrating Tesfaye's return as a man "reborn"; it was like witnessing the visit of royalty, with myself being treated like part of the royal party as well.   In Gondar I had the chance to see the Spread the Love Project addition to the first school launched by Justin, where I was greeted by smiling young faces who made a special appearance at the school even though it was a holiday.

I hope over the course of the next couple of days and more to be able to give some details and upload some images. Stay tuned, there is a lot to try and describe.

No comments: